Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-
I’ve been lurking on this forum for a Few weeks now and wanted to introduce myself. Seems like a lot of great info! We are currently considering purchasing a 2018 136 HT but have a few questions. Sorry if these have already been answered I’m having a hard time navigating the forum through Tapatalk app.

First of all, how does it handle in winter driving conditions? What about high winds?

How and where do dogs ride? We have an older dog and have dog beds in the back seats of our vehicles and the dog can ride snugly back there. We used to have a Honda Element (and a different dog)and the dog got thrown around back in the surprisingly spacious element. We will have a bed (maybe Murphy style though) but it may either be closed up for travel and/or too far back for the dog.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome
Expedite with a 2500 159"
Drove 4 winters with all season tires and no problems. Front wheel drive works very well in the winter. I only notice the wind if empty. 461,000 so far

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
In all honesty wind does affect your ride... it's not a deal breaker, but compared to a Honda Element you will notice the wind push you on a gusty day. It took a bit of getting used to, but I'm fine with it now. I also notice an affect from driving behind an 18wheeler too... the drag caused by the large truck is noticeable. But again, it's just something have to you get used to.

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
Don’t worry about the wind! My 159/HR Promaster is extremely stable in high winds.

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
Remember, this is the introduction forum. Any other posts should be made in the appropriate forum after the intro has be approved ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts