Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, looks like a lot of information here and helpful folks out there, great to see.
I take delivery of my 2015 van tomorrow diesel long wheel base tall roof. What are the top things I need to make sure of before I leave the dealer tomorrow I see there are quite a few items but if I had a list I could print out to ask that would be awesome.

Thanks Street Tracker

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello all, looks like a lot of information here and helpful folks out there, great to see.
I take delivery of my 2015 van tomorrow diesel long wheel base tall roof. What are the top things I need to make sure of before I leave the dealer tomorrow I see there are quite a few items but if I had a list I could print out to ask that would be awesome.

Thanks Street Tracker
Treat the process like receiving any high value high tech equipment. Before signing off or giving them money. Make them prove everything/options that you ordered or expected are in fact there.

Heres what comes to mind in no particular order:

1) check for any body damage. New vehicles often get damaged in transport and the dealer fixes it before you see it. If you can go to the dealer on the day your PM is received at the dealer before it is ready for you. I did this and got to see what damage was done to my PM before they fixed it.

2) check all doors are working and fit well. Pay attention side sliders as this has been a problem area.

3) check window washer spray nozzles to make sure washer fluid actually sprays at window. one of my nozzles sprayed fluid up and over van missing window altogether

4) have them lower the spare tire down and rase it back up. Some have had problems with this mechanism.

5) Test drive it evan though you probably done this already lots. This PM is the one for keeps

6) Check for break sqeel, rear suspension squeak

This is all that jumps to mind for now

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts