Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone bought the mat for the cargo area as when I spoke to several dealers they can't seem to. Find it in parts? I would possible buy the composite wood floor but getting the same run around they can't seem to find it in parts to order but you can do a build on line and they have them. I am in Canada so maybe I need to make a trip to Mexico to get one??.:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lockmanhead,

I'm in Canada on the west cost, I don't know anything about the mat other than seeing it online in the build, I do have the composite floor. The dealer had no problem ordering it with my factory build.

I do not recommend anyone ordering the composite floor, particularly if you are a contractor.

The reason I say this is do to its absolute lack of traction. When dry it is slippery to the point of being dangerous. When its wet you'll need a warning sign saying skate at your own risk.

The floor does make it easy to slide heavy objects around but, it scratches easily and because its so slippery you have to secure the smallest of loads.

On the upside the floor fits well and cuts down on noise.

I'm going to pull my floor insulate, put it back in and cover it with a good coin flooring.

Cheers

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,823 Posts
I ordered one from my dealer in Wichita about 10 days ago. They ordered the 118" by mistake, then ordered the 136”. Each order arrived at the dealership within a few days. $300 US for 136."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts