Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been lurking here and on the Sprinter forums for awhile now. I have been trying to decide between the two. I finally found a used Promaster locally that I liked and went for a test drive. Couple of hours later, Tundra gone and a 2500 Promaster ht 159wb diesel parked at home now. It has 90K and to me seems to be in great shape. Couple of hundred miles now and no issues. It was bought to be converted to a dog grooming van, but for now it is going to be a weekend camper. Thanks everyone for posting the good and bad reviews. When I start the build, I am sure I will be on here asking lots of questions.
Thanks in advance.. :D
Mike

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,519 Posts
Somewhere back in the early days of this forum, a guy built a dog grooming van. You might make good use of the search function upper right.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Build the camper components modular like mine and some others here have. Then you can reconfigure when the pet jobs need your time. It takes about 20 min to remove my whole conversion except the overhead cabinets, perhaps 40 minutes to reassemble it. No longer than it used to take to put the camping gear in the car when tent camping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all.. I will search for the thread and going to try for the modular approach...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts