Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I'm super excited about my ProMaster 136" 1500 V6 tall, black.

It's my first van. I'm a motorcyclist and have always used an suv and trailer to take my wifes bike and mine to track days and on dirt bike camping trips. I've used a hitch hauler for days when it's just one bike. We live downtown Portland and so I can't keep a trailer close by, and driving 15miles to go get it each time makes getting away for a day trip alot more of a hassle. I'm looking forward to being able to load up and go anytime, with up to ~4 dirt bikes in back, or 3 street bikes. I'm going to set it all up with insulation, vent fan, nice finish on the ceiling, vented windows, flip up beds on the walls, boxed in wheel wells for stitting/storage, LED lights for loading and time inside, storage up high along the roofline, Fiamma awning, batteries with shore power connect, etc.

So, not a full RV conversion, but enough to be comfortable camping, but with maximum space to haul motorcycles when I need to.

IMG_6168.jpg

Can't wait to share photos, ask questions and share the PM joy.

·
Premium Member
8,725 Posts
Welcome. It should be a primo bike hauler as the low floor and wide body will make it a winner for loading and tying off several bikes. Please post your progress with lots of pictures.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys! It's been a while but finally got her 90% and loving it. http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=290 I'm hoping you can see that. I did the insulation and sound damping myself, then had Van Specialties here in Tualatin, Oregon do the rest of the work. Pretty basic, but very comfortable and super versatile as a fun hauler.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got the screen in and cabinet/boxes over wheel wells.
And bags on the rear doors for soft or small storage.
And the shelf behind the driver on the side that fits bins I found for easy access to small things.
And the Fiamma rack powder coated gloss black, ladder, 6vx2 batteries for 224w solar, running boards and vinyl for my biz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
711 Posts
got the screen in and cabinet/boxes over wheel wells.
And bags on the rear doors for soft or small storage.
And the shelf behind the driver on the side that fits bins I found for easy access to small things.
And the Fiamma rack powder coated gloss black, ladder, 6vx2 batteries for 224w solar, running boards and vinyl for my biz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts