Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought 2015 Promaster 2500 Hi top! Am retired? Single guy in WVa? Trying too figure out where to get passenger seat brackets to replace the stupid rigid double bench seat they put in my vehicle! Hope this enough intro for here!

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Welcome. As a retired single guy you should expect lots of attention from the unattached women about. This van is a Chick Magnet! Welcome.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Haven't purchased from them yet, but these guys seem helpful: http://www.discountvantruck.com/ There have also been several people on this forum wanting to trade bench seats for bucket seats and vice versa.... (USE SEARCH FUNCTION)

I'm not guessing there are allot of "unattached women" hanging around the forums, but if you encounter them on the streets, the bench seat might come in handy... ;-)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome.

Seat brackets? Not sure exactly what you mean, but slightly shorter than the normal OEM seat bases are available in Europe. They are used with the swivels that are sold to keep the seat height the same. Might work to adapt some other seat to a PM?

http://www.swivel-seats.com/fiat-ducato/fiat-ducato-dri-pass-base-box.html

I don't think anyone has tried them out yet...

Lots of info on here about switching a bench for a single OEM seat. Just do a search.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey Guys,

Yes its its probably true that there are small numbers of women participating on this forum, but I for one would like to see more women on the site. You may think that your comments are light hearted jokes, but please use your filters; keep that inner voice in so women will feel more welcome to participate.

Thank you,

Dave

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Good point Dave, The few women we have had posting here have been very good members and provided useful information and interesting point of view. We need them and more like them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts