Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been lurking the forums for about six months now after purchasing a used 2020 Promaster 1500 159". I'm still in the planning phase of my camper conversion and figure I will need to start asking some questions soon...I have very limited DIY experience so I am sure this will be entertaining at least. Located in the state of Washington in the USA.

So far I've installed a Maxx air fan, replaced the radio since it was smashed up from the previous owner, cleaned up and repainted the floor (also scratched to ****), and repainted numerous scratches on the exterior. Currently I'm planning out the electrical system with my anticipated demands and roughing up a floor plan.

Regards - John

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Welcome, John, from a neighbour across the border! This forum is the place to be for people like you and me. So much info. Folks are really nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tacoma checking in. Awaiting our 159HR. We have dibs on a 2018 currently needing transport from Kansas. If she looks as good in person as she does in the photos, we'll have a keeper.

·
Registered
16 Posts
G-42 - I'm just down in Anacortes. Maybe when we get rolling on the builds we can compare notes.
For sure, let's do that!

I would bet that there are more of us in the general area (Whatcom/Skagit/Island counties). So many vans around here, and the concept just makes so much **** sense with everything we've got in our immediate and extended backyards to explore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts