Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Have a bunch of questions and willing to share info and get info. Thank you for your help! ;)

#1 LED Cree reverse bulbs??? I changed the reverse bulb w Cree LED canbus and yet I still get the error message on the dash and bulb out. Why? This is the 3rd bulb I tried.&#1 28563;

#2 What size lamp housing would fit in the round holes for fog lights?

#3 Is it worth it to cut out the hole in the factory partition wall to see out the back and put in a rearview mirror

#4 Best floor and walls to put in? I have seen legend products as well as ranger shelf, thoughts?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

#3 I would say no. I have the factory rear windows, no partition and a windshield-mounted rear view mirror. We put refletix in the rear windows 2 months ago and have not taken them out since. I do not use the windshield-mounted rear view mirror.

·
Super Moderator
10,200 Posts
Hi guys, Have a bunch of questions and willing to share info and get info. Thank you for your help! ;)

#1 LED Cree reverse bulbs??? I changed the reverse bulb w Cree LED canbus and yet I still get the error message on the dash and bulb out. Why? This is the 3rd bulb I tried.&#1 28563;

#2 What size lamp housing would fit in the round holes for fog lights?

#3 Is it worth it to cut out the hole in the factory partition wall to see out the back and put in a rearview mirror

#4 Best floor and walls to put in? I have seen legend products as well as ranger shelf, thoughts?
A 136 low is small enough why would you want to even keep the factory partition in a "family van"?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts