Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for van to use to travel around in. In central California low tops are hard to come by. I finally found one ! A 2016 118 wb, 8125 miles . I'm really happy with it. The short wheel base is really easy to drive and park. I started doing the interior and thought about posting a couple of pics. :) JW

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ken here , welcome to the "stubby" club ! Got mine last December . Thats a great looking interior . Yes , they do drive nice and gobs of interior volume. My first night at a camp ground was on Mt. Diablo . Drove the twistys up and down very easy .
Looking forward to more of your progress posts .

·
Registered
538 Posts
You got the passenger side armrest too. Awesome! Have fun with your new ride!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice!
For me working in Boston the 118"wb is just awesome and makes for a great weekend warrior!
Tossed the motorcycle in the back and hit TN/NC for the eclips and some riding with my son.
2035 miles mostly locked in @80 mph got 19.0 mpg... enjoy!

Welcome to the Stub Clud...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!
For me working in Boston the 118"wb is just awesome and makes for a great weekend warrior!
Tossed the motorcycle in the back and hit TN/NC for the eclips and some riding with my son.
2035 miles mostly locked in @80 mph got 19.0 mpg... enjoy!

Welcome to the Stub Clud...
I love driving this with the short wheelbase. My 89 Honda Civic is easier to park , but not by much!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts