Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I got rid of my lexor, because the amount of work to convert it to all electric seemed too extensive. I didn't think I'd have much storage left if I got more batteries. And if I got rid of the propane, I wasn't sure what I would get to replace the truma and how I'd fill in the holes in the side of the van where the refrigerator and truma are. Also, back when I was contemplating it, there were no DC fridges that fit in that hole. Lastly, there was no way I could insulate the van to make it a 4 seasons van. I really liked my lexor and wanted to keep it, but in the end I started fresh. I'd be really interested to hear how you transition it to electric.

·
Registered
2019 ProMaster Lexor
54 Posts
I own a 2019 Lexor, but I removed the generator which then you could build out a battery box. To make it four seasons you can try spray insulation on the tanks after you have put tank heaters on them first. I myself like the propane, I was told there is a compressor fridge out there for it. If I find a name I pass it along. To insulate under the floor you have to remove the city water/propane /shore power panel so you can put insulation in as best as you can. Keep us updated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts