Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up what I think was an amazing find - used PM with 6k miles got a 7 year 100k bumper to bumper warranty all at a great price.

Will use it for work but am also doing a conversion on it. Put in a Vinyl Click Lock flooring (LifeProof Flooring from HD) as my first project. Looks great but is way too slippery for tools and my Great Dane work companion. So, had to put down a rubber mat for work, will pull it out when we go camping in it.

Second project was to install a wire shelving system that is also easily removable.

What I'm looking for are the same type of torx bolts for the floor tie downs as the factory profile but in a 55mm or 60mm - can't seem to find them. If you are reading this and have, please let me know. I've temporarily used some hex head bolts but they are just too bulky.

Enjoy!

Kent

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I don’t think anyone has found a longer version of that bolt. Use a regular metric bolt.
Thanks - That's what I've currently done - with hex head bolts - they really create too high a profile. Still looking for some torx truss head bolts. They have them on Alibaba, but would like to get them on this continent!

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,760 Posts
I used a phillips pan head bolt, easier on the toes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts