Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else received a recall letter lately?

FCA sent me stickers to put on the sun visors to update Seatbelt Info. Or I can take the stickers to my dealer and they will apply them correctly! :eek:

Second line of the new notice..."The back seat is the safest place for children".... So when will we get the "FCA needs to put in a back seat" recall? >:D

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
I got’em. For two years I have been trying to find a way to remove the origional ones! Why the F don't they allow makers to put them on the side we see but don’t have to look at all the time. I thought about switching the sunvisors side to side to have them reversed but was told they have a curve that won’t work. At least on those for the parcel tray. They are like the warnings on our chair cushions that say they can burn and kill us. We remove them!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Interesting. We didn't know we had these stickers until this thread popped. With the visors up, we don't see them (it helps being tall in the seat). With the visors down, we don't see them either - - they're facing out. If this constitutes FCA's greatest outrage, we'll remain happy Promaster customers.

And RD, we thought it was "illegal" to remove those chair cushion warnings!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts