Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been creeping around here for a while getting ideas for my conversion and figured it was time to say hello.
Just purchase a 2017 159 2500 high roof. Our plan is to use it as a transporter for our kids and a weekend getaway vehicle. Neither myself or my wife need a vehicle to commute to work so this will be our sole vehicle.
So far I tore down the factory panels and installed noise dampening and insulation (Thinsulate). I am having Colorado Camper put in a pop top, two additional seats w/ swivels, and two additional windows. After that I'll figure out a floor plan to sleep two kids and have a small kitchen area.

Thanks for all the help so far and I'll be asking more questions as I get going...

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Kids! Yahoo lets go camping! Welcome.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Awesome! Derek showed me a cell phone pic of the other pop-top they did on a high-top while I was there. I have a ladder to get up in my low roof pop-top. I think they put the opening in the back on the high roofs, so not sure how that will change ingress/egress. Looking forward to pics! When are you scheduled to go into CCV?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scheduled to drop it off on November 13th. Hard to wait so long!
He sent me a couple fotos of a hightop when I get on real computer I will post some. Definitely gonna need some help getting up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts