Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Should of posted here yesterday like newbees are supposed to do. Wishing to be part of the Promaster fans... We just picked up our diesel Promaster at the dealer last tuesday. We had to be patient, as we placed the order in July 2014. We are giving Promaster a try, as we currently have 5 Sprinters 2006,07,08 and lots of down time. At the moment I am pretty impressed with our new van. It's a 2015 3500 159" wheelbase, high roof.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Very nice. You have a lot of patience to wait 7 months that's got to be record for the longest delivery time on this forum. I really the like the graphite grey color that was my first choice of paint, but I thought down here in Texas it would really heat up fast. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will be insulating the walls with urethane and cover them with thin plywood. I ordered a Weathertech carpet for the front, and running boards because the truck is a little high off the ground. We were thinking of installing aluminum tie down tracks to be able to install a removable rear seat. So I have a little bit of work ahead !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts