Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my new 2015 PMC Tradesman last Tuesday.

Was looking for one without the rear glass but finding one in Quartz Grey alone was next to impossible.

First off I performed a three day paint correction detail, then wrapped the full hood, full fenders, lights and leading edge of the roof with Suntek paint protection film. Had my windows tinted today, clear blue 80 on the windshield, 15% on the front doors and 5% over the rear factotum tint to keep prying eyes out.

Just waiting for my partition to get here and the artwork from my graphics designer.

Here's a few pics.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks good with the tint! I with my local laws were as lax as the FL ones are for tinting. I don't even think guys here would touch a windshield.
The area just above the windshield and below the antenna is an excellent bug/rock magnet. Ive had to literally pick dead wasps out of the gap between the windshield and the roof on a few road trips, smart idea to cover that. If you had the SLT trim I would recommend the mirror caps as well since they come painted body colour, also an amazing bug magnet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts