Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just picked up a used 2017 PM, Stickered at $31.790, paid $21K with only 12K miles on her and still under factory warranty 5 years/60K miles. I think I did alright. Much homework choosing and shopping. Now lurking this forum with upgrades.

I fabricate custom bicycles, yes bicycles, full time while traveling competitive trade shows throughout the country while vending custom frames and handlebars. Pretty much explains why I purchased the van. Been using the family car and flatbed trailer over the past 4 years. Looking forward to using the van for the first time next month, San Diego to San Jose.

Welp enough about me, time to start posting. \m/

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Only in california.... I grew up in Mission Viejo and I remember these style of bikes being very popular. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Wow!

You're a winner! 21K. Model and trim?
congratulations

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only in california.... I grew up in Mission Viejo and I remember these style of bikes being very popular. Welcome to the forum!
You'd be surprised how worldwide the custom bicycle culture is. Big enough for me to fabricate and travel trade shows full time. I just attended an annual event a few weeks ago in Sacramento. Off to San Jose for another annual event next month. Off to AZ in October, and one of the biggest is April of every year in Las Vegas. There was another huge event last week in Detroit, but I didn't make that one.

Those are just a few examples here in the states. I ship custom frames, handlebars and accessories worldwide, Japan, Germany, Canada, Europe, Netherlands, Australia, etc... it's Big!

I'm def blessed and very fortunate doing what I love full time. Which has brought me here as I just purchased my PM last week. Looking to do several upgrades which will make my life so much easier on the road, hauling and moving bikes, frames, bars, vendor utilities from the van rather than flatbed trailer, into hotel and back, then to the shows. I'm over that.

Thanks again for having me here! I'll do my part to chime in! \m/

·
Registered
176 Posts
Building up a Promaster is a logical evolution for a custom bike aficionado. I confess I am guilty of several custom bike builds. The waiting for the van to arrive is every bit as agonizing as the wait for a new frame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts