Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, first time Promaster owner here. I own a mail-order business that is growing and needed a van to fit our needs and after checking out all the vans out there I too have settled on the Promaster and couldn't be happier. I picked up a 2015 118" WB with 32K on it for 16K, I think it was a pretty good deal and it is in beautiful condition (bought private party). though I don't do it for a living anymore I spend many years as an ASE Master Auto Technician so I still love to tinker with my rigs when I have the time and this thing is a giant canvas! I also dirt bike so will set it up to carry a couple bikes in the back, and am also heavily into RC planes and this will make a great transport rig for taking planes to and from the flying field.
I've been doing a good amount of reading on this forum to help make up my mind and since I got the van, lots of good info here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys, glad to be here!! I am a very active member on many forums for other hobbies so glad to see there is an active PM community with some very knowledgeable members.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts