Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a French-Canadian from Montreal, did maximum sentence (35 years) as a teacher, so I am now retired. Got myself a PM as a goodbye from work gift.

My passion is windsurfing and I travel to Columbia River Gorge every summer. Used to have a Chevrolet Uplander filled with windsurfing equipment, I will have more room with my 133" wheel base with high roof.

So, since the road from Montreal to Hood River (Oregon) is 2,982 miles all highway, I declare myself the official PM mpg on hwy tester
, but you guys will have to way until June for the results.

Cheers!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hello Guy! I am from Portland, Oregon, not far from the Gorge. I don't have a PM yet, maybe in 1-2 years.

I used to have an old neighbor who Kayaks (from France) who now lives in the Gorge area. Perhaps he also windsurfs. Small world!

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Guy! I am from Portland, Oregon, not far from the Gorge. I don't have a PM yet, maybe in 1-2 years.

I used to have an old neighbor who Kayaks (from France) who now lives in the Gorge area. Perhaps he also windsurfs. Small world!
Hi Keith,

You lucky guy, I wish I lived in Portland, what a beautiful city. In terms of life quality, it's as good as the one we get in Montreal, but you have that incredible Columbia River Gorge less than an hour drive from home.

I'm pretty sure your old neighbour windsurfs or kites, that area is probably the windiest place in the world from June to September. But it's also a fantastic place for white water kayaking, mountain biking, hiking. And the scenic views are just incredible. Not to mention how friendly it is.

This summer will be my 14th times in the Gorge. Looking forward to it. Before, I was limited on my activities before because all my windsurfing boards were on the roof of my minivan. Now, with all my stuff inside my PM, I will feel much more secure driving around and enjoying all what Oregon has to offer.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts