Driving home from the dealer the check engine light came on. No symptoms other than the CE light. I got it checked the next day, they cleared it and made an appt to get it looked at in more detail if/when it came back. It came back of course and I finally got it in on monday, it took them until today, but they still didn't get it figure out. The code is Catalyst Efficiency Bank 1. They talked to HQ (STAR) and tried to debug it, but it sounds like they didn't get it figured out. Supposedly it isn't a sensor, maybe a code bug, or incorrect setting. They gave it back to me while they're waiting for more information, from Italy this time I think.