Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. I'm 6' and my wife is 5'8". We're planning to use this van as sort of a weekender and for shorter trips so we figured we'd give the low top a try. We purchased this one used and it was also difficult to find any high top used vans in our area. We had a Ford E250 with a fiberglass high top before this. It was nice to have the head room but on windy days it could be a little difficult to handle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I'm 6' and my wife is 5'8". We're going to be using this van as a weekender and for shorter trips so we figured we'd go with the low top. We also purchased it used and we had a difficult time finding any used high tops in our area. This will be our second build. Our first one was a fiberglass high top e-250. It was nice to have the extra head room but it could get a little tricky driving when it was windy.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
I get it. The reason I asked is I CAN stand in the low top, just barely, but by the time I added a floor I would stoop. You are committed to the van you have and you will love it. This van is not an E250 and handles the wind and trucks very well. I haven’t friven the low top but my short high top is surprisingly good. You might get a bit better mileage too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts