Ram Promaster Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
There was also a rebate of 1000.00 to finance through Chrysler, which I did. I was going to write a check for the van but decided to finance and take the rebate. I need to carry the loan for 90 days then I will pay it off. I did qualify for the commercial rebate.
Hello my name is Terry Rogers with Hennessy in Morrow, Ga. We do have a multitude o Ram Promasters 2018 with less than 100 miles For $31k. If you have any questions about the vehicles please feel free to contact me at (770)968-6800 or [email protected]. Hurry because they are moving fast. I've already sold two both from out of state. We have white, silver, gold and black. If you buy these vehicles is like your buying a new promaster for a used promaster price with warranty. You can't beat the price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello my name is Terry Rogers with Hennessy in Morrow, Ga. We do have a multitude o Ram Promasters 2018 with less than 100 miles For $31k. If you have any questions about the vehicles please feel free to contact me at (770)968-6800 or [email protected]. Hurry because they are moving fast. I've already sold two both from out of state. We have white, silver, gold and black. If you buy these vehicles is like your buying a new promaster for a used promaster price with warranty. You can't beat the price.
Hello How are you doing. My name is Terry. How may I help you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry if I took forever a customer of mine told me about this site. He did say that there are alot of customer looking new good Ram Promaster at a low rate.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
... ok, ok already, we get the message... thank you Mr. Rogers ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I picked up my 2018 159 HT this past weekend and drove it back to Virginia, Terry had us in and out in less than hour, so we could get back on the road. Have to say I really like all the options, some I won't have ordered but glad they came installed. The only one I would like is the 6-way seats.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts