Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I have a 2017 Dodge Promaster van. I have been doing alot of research to get info on my van and it seems I will be making many of the things I want for the van as they are not easily available. This group seemed like a good place to gather and share info on the Promaster. I found this forum researching about the vans door lock issues. I have designed some cool things for this van and will share pictures as I begin to build it out. I am a cabinet builder/ contractor and I am also a fabricator so I will try and share how i build things as well as where I sourced the parts. I live in Southern California. Well that's about it for me. Bryan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats on your van Bryan. We just brought ours home today as well. We look at it as a long term project. Looking forward to seeing what you make for yours!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congratulations Bryan!! We just found out ours has finally arrived at the dealer.
Will be picking it up this week... looking forward to learning from and seeing your build!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I would love to see some custom cabinets built by a pro.
I can hardly wait

1 - 5 of 5 Posts