Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have a 2015 Pleasure-way Lexor TS RV which is built on a Ram Promaster 3500 chassis. Looking forward to both of us being retired so we can use it more. Thought this might be a good site to get info on the chassis.

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
And we could get info on the RV? Thanks, please share.

·
Registered
5 Posts
another new member

I, too, am new to the forum, have been reading for sometime but first post. My wife and I just purchased a 2016 159 high roof all window promaster. Brand new but it was on the dealer lot for a year! Looking to converting over the next year. Have a layout worked out. Thank you all for the tremendous amount of info shared here. Would like to meet up with some of you, any way to contact outside of the forum? We live in coastal Maine.

·
Registered
627 Posts
We loved the Pleasureway and nearly purchased one . . . but the Grand Rapids dealer 'threw us out' when we asked too many questions about how it was 'configured/wired' and the Libertyville, Illinois dealer wanted $20,000 non-refundable dollars down and "we might be able to deliver the unit in 6-9 months". We ultimately went the DIY route, but sure liked their quality.

·
Registered
240 Posts
We loved the Pleasureway ...We ultimately went the DIY route, but sure liked their quality.
Most factories give you a lot of cheap junk. When you said quality I had to look, and it looks like some good quality to me here in these videos. I think I'd be satisfied with their materials. https://www.youtube.com/user/pleasureway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts