Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2015 Gasser and wanted to thank everyone who posts on this forum. The information here has been very helpful in making my decision to purchase. I look forward to contributing and keeping the community thriving!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome from across the River

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have my own! I'm putting acoustic insulation in mine this weekend!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me Too! '15 Gasser, low top short wheel base....first thing on the list is air suspension front/back, probably wheels/tires at same time.... Want to get all the welding done before we go inside.....I got lots of questions! I know if you want to find it,... it's probably on the net....but a forum for Dodge PM's....who would have "Thunk" it! Just so you all know.... I type with one hand....so, if we get in a typing race....anyone with opposable thumbs will win! Talk soon, dinner time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Me Too! '15 Gasser, low top short wheel base....first thing on the list is air suspension front/back, probably wheels/tires at same time.... Want to get all the welding done before we go inside.....I got lots of questions! I know if you want to find it,... it's probably on the net....but a forum for Dodge PM's....who would have "Thunk" it! Just so you all know.... I type with one hand....so, if we get in a typing race....anyone with opposable thumbs will win! Talk soon, dinner time.
Just curious, why air suspension? My gassers stock suspension was one of the selling points to me. I thought it rode really well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts