Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - my name is Norm.

I ordered a Ram Promaster October 2013 and took delivery on January 2014. It's a 1500 136 low-roof in silver with dual side doors with glass and glass in the back doors. We put a freedman 2-passenger fold-up seat behind the driver seat and my wife and I have it set up to haul three of our motorcycles. The van is pretty well optioned out except for Sirius radio. We are having fun and enjoying it compared to our last van which as a Ram 350 high-top 15-passenger van with a handicapped lift in the back which we modified to lift our motorcycles into the van.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi - my name is Norm.

I ordered a Ram Promaster October 2013 and took delivery on January 2014. It's a 1500 136 low-roof in silver with dual side doors with glass and glass in the back doors. We put a freedman 2-passenger fold-up seat behind the driver seat and my wife and I have it set up to haul three of our motorcycles. The van is pretty well optioned out except for Sirius radio. We are having fun and enjoying it compared to our last van which as a Ram 350 high-top 15-passenger van with a handicapped lift in the back which we modified to lift our motorcycles into the van.
Hello,
I am looking at a Promaster and a rear seat is a must for me. I have been looking at the Freemand seats as well. Is it possible to show in pics of your seat install both in the cab and underneath? Would be most helpful!!

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Welcome!

Your van sound like it just like mine. Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts