Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I already submitted one of these but it was a while ago and I can't find it in my control panel so I'll just submit another one.

Currently planning a partial van conversion that will allow me to quickly convert my vehicle into a weekend warrior, but can be pulled out to allow for hauling tools/materials for home remodeling. I am not interested in aesthetics, just want a warm room I can come back to after skiing all day. Want to have a battery supply bank for charging phones and running a laptop, a propane heater, lights, and a sink, and above all good insulation.

Located in the very wet Western Washington area of the Pacific Northwest, and have owned my PM since August of 2017.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome. I am just barely started on converting our unit, just cut the polyiso for the floor, and some of the walls. When we get our unit done, it's off to the west coast we go! Pacific Northwest is definitely in our trip plans.

·
Premium Member
8,845 Posts
" I am not interested in aesthetics”
I have that. Look at my thread in the signature line below. 20 minutes to empty my camper van. A bit more to re-install.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone, Thank you for sharing lots and lots valueable information about Promaster. Two weeks ago purchased 136 wb HT PM, planing to convert it to camper van with rear seats , front side windows, little kitchen, bed and shower (yes shower in 136 wb))) + everything will be easy removable within 1hour including walls with insulation , so it can be used as a working van if needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts