Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the add to the group. Finally pulled the trigger on a Pro-master. Found a 2017 136 high roof in silver with rear glass, side glass and a few creature comforts including the Air-ride seat.

So far I have installed Penda panels (about three hours solo). They are worth the money in my opinion as they are far heavier duty than the "sign-like" material. Along with a nice rubber mat they have brought the noise level down a fair amount. Just over 1k for both delivered.

I have also received my shelving order from american van. Surprisingly there is ZERO literature regarding installation. I am quite handy but a would love a little guidance before drilling into the side of the van. Does anyone have any input? shelves are 16"Dx48"Wx55"H.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Dennis welcome from another 136wb silver owner.
I agree the Penda liners are a charm though it took us maybe an hour longer than you to install.
Sorry, but no knowledge on the shelving system you're using.
I too was surprised by the Penda liner's heft but lightweight at the same time BUT we've noticed
that they do scratch easily. Lucky for us the liner is visible in our build but it's a rare place that i can be touched
unless you reach up and touch the ceiling.
Air-ride seats??? I didn't know of such, bet they are nice :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts