Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ! I wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. Im Adrian, from East Texas. Ive just purchased a 2014 high top short body 1500. I opted for the open cargo van, without rear seats to allow me to build it as I see fit. Im going for the Mad Max / Zombie hunter look. Many of the mods I plan will have to be fabricated or searched for as they are unusual. I plan to limo tint the glass, get black rims, or powdercoat mine. I want a full length safari rack up top with a ladder going up, dual train horns over the cab, and a bull nose push bumper with Hella lights. I also want a receiver hitch, and CB antanneas on back LOL. Anyway we camp alot so its basically going to be a daily driver / stealth camper possibly with roof air, and sort of look post apocalyptic. everything will be black. Should take a year since Im on a new budget as I plan my wedding in September. Anyway, again, Hello all. Im glad to have found this forum....Adrian

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,987 Posts
Welcome to the site! We shall all be interested in your mods, for sure.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Should be interesting, and quite a different look. Though with the setup described, I wouldn't say you could manage to 'stealth' camp very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts