Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody! Just joined the forum and will be picking up a new Promaster 1500 136 HT next week. My wife and I will be building a (hopefully) light and simple camper conversion. Looking to sleep 2 humans, 2 dogs, and take the PM on lot's of camping, biking, fishing, and skiing roadtrips! As a software engineer I'm also looking to start working from the van. A little at first and hopefully ramping it up to be able to work during longer trips on the road.

This will be our first conversion and I'm sure I'll have lot's of questions along the way. I look forward to learning from everyone here!

·
Premium Member
8,837 Posts
Welcome, there are lots of build threads and the pictures of the progress and results here. Enjoy your 136" HT. Picture? Gasser or diesel? color?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas engine, white, with sliding door window and rear door windows. Wish I could have gotten the Sandstone, I'm jealous of that. I am getting a great deal on a new 2014 though, so can't be too picky!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome! Its a great forum! Sounds like we have almost the same vans. Mine has no side door glass. I got a deal on a new '14 demo model in Sept. Couldn't resist it for the price. Its run flawlessly so far. Hope you enjoy yours just as well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts