Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billd here from Pensacola FL
Just got my new PM 136 LR yesterday. Got a killer local deal on a demo with 300 miles. I had been looking for months and even though its white, I couldn't pass it up.
After reading tis forum for awhile this is pretty much a stripped model with cruise and rear windows as the options. Tomorrow I go in for a back up camera and media center.
Today my FatMat should arrive for the floor and im just gonna slap a cargo mat over that for the bikes.This van isn't as noisy as I thought but more insulation is in the future. Ive been driving Dodge diesel trucks for the last 20 years so this is already way quieter. Ride position is way higher than my diesel 4x4 and I like that.also.
I do need to add a right sliding door window real quick. My daughter say the van looks like an icecream guy stalker van!! Im pretty handy and the instillation doesn't look to difficult

Thiursday I head west to Cali to visit family and do some riding out there. This trip will be Holiday Inns since I'm not set up yet, but the bike will be secure and that was my main purpose for wanting a van.
NIce forum, lottsa great info and knowledge.

Billd

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Welcome,
A cushion off the couch, a sleeping bag, a cooler, a few pots and a $25 butane stove then toss some food in a cardboard box, and NO HOLIDAY INNS, Walmart provides the parking space!

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,681 Posts
Welcome,
A cushion off the couch, a sleeping bag, a cooler, a few pots and a $25 butane stove then toss some food in a cardboard box, and NO HOLIDAY INNS, Walmart provides the parking space!
No need for Walmart. Stay at nice parks with showers for a small fraction of HI. Every night, lie there and ponder. Invaluable investment in your project.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts