Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I joined just now to learn the ins and outs of dependability, maintenance and costs. Hopefully I will be a Pro Master owner soon.

I saw the car fax of the one I was going to test drive tomorrow and now I probably won't waste my time. It has high miles for a 2014. Emissions inspection failure at 57K then bought by current dealer at auction. So the search goes on.

There are plenty of 1500 LP. But I am thinking that i will really want the high top and if my payment is going to be big, I should get the one I can live in until i figure out where I want to settle down.

you know the drill, I love to travel, hate crappy motels, love nature and living simple. I broke it off with my guy of 9 years and I feel old and tired.. now I am looking for my soul that was sucked out of me. I can do carpentry and have been watching all the You Tube Vandwellers for a year and my Honda Element is way too small to move cross country with.

My friend has a Mercedes sprinter, must be like an 06 or 08..he bought it new. was $$ right? Yet I am apprehensive of Sprinters, unless I find an older one , well maintained with low miles..:eek:
So... Looking to get a high top PM now. Will probably want to live in it for at least 3 months.
Hope I find something soon because when the ex re finances and we settle on the house, I don't want to rent an apartment.
I want to travel..My son is on the left coast.
thanks andI am looking forward to the adventure and "meeting" you all

·
Super Moderator
10,873 Posts
Welcome. You will find many kindred souls here.

You are on the right track already - there is no such thing as a problem free Sprinter - they are all rusty money pits!

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,978 Posts
Special welcome to another woman. The guys play nice here--you will be welcomed and treated as a equal.

Once you get your van, it's short work to make it livable. Then you can take your time making it what you want it to be.

It's kinda hard to feel old or tired living in a van.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts