Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I've been in the preliminary stages of planning a camper van conversion. I've been lurking and reading here for a month or so and what I've seen has helped me decide to do the project with a Promaster. I am going to look at/test drive a 2014 this afternoon. I look forward to learning more and sharing what I do over the next year or so, Thanks for having me.
Matt

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
No tell me it ain’t so. You are really Matt Foley and you plan to live in a Van?
Welcome Matt no matter what your last name is!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No tell me it ain’t so. You are really Matt Foley and you plan to live in a Van?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o
Welcome Matt no matter what your last name is!
haha yep. He was living the dream.

Welcome Matt,

Everyone knows (but won't admit it) that 2014 Promasters are the best! >:D

And if it's a gasser... wow, it don't get much better!

Ed
I have been thinking of this for years. I am close but not exactly ready to start right now but I just found a 2014 with 24,000 miles on it, in great shape, still has lots of factory warrantee left, alloy wheels, great color (for me anything but white) for $18,000. My sense is that I will not see that combo again so I am going to get it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
haha yep. He was living the dream.

I have been thinking of this for years. I am close but not exactly ready to start right now but I just found a 2014 with 24,000 miles on it, in great shape, still has lots of factory warrantee left, alloy wheels, great color (for me anything but white) for $18,000. My sense is that I will not see that combo again so I am going to get it.

Matt that is a great deal if high roof.

·
Registered
2014 3500ext Gas - VA
250 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts