Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Citroen Jumper grill today. It even came painted white! It's a vast improvement, I think.

·
Super Moderator
723 Posts
Pretty neat keeponvaning and very World Beat: now have an Italian body with American motor and French nose!

·
Super Moderator
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing, that's what it is, a stock grill. The RV converter must use a special one so they replace the original one.

·
Super Moderator
8,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He wanted 60€ but I got him down to 50€ he wouldn't ship it tho so I had a friend ship it for me the shipping was 35€ and the Citroen and jumper logos my friend picked up at the dealer were 20€ each (a real rip off). A new grill from the dealer is something like 200€ and that doesn't include the chevrons!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Funny enough I am coming from the other direction - I do have a white Jumper here in Germany and just thought changing to to a RAM would be nice (I do have a Durango too which is not sold in Germany officially ;) so it would be a nice match).

Have no idea on shipping costs right now but someone wants to exchange his grill for my Jumper one (see http://reise.walther.bayern/citroen-jumper-wutzelmobil/) and the shipping wouldn't be too expensive we could arrange it.

We also could exchange the logos at the back and so on if preferred >:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. I would be interested in switching. Any idea what it would cost? I'm in Carrboro North Carolina if you want to see how much it would cost for you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just ordered a used Citroen Jumper Grill from a UK eBay vendor, but he does not have the diamond mesh insert for it. Do you see a part number or any other ID molded into that part? I have searched all international eBay markets but without more refinement in what the part is called I am having trouble getting one.

I have owned a Citroen 2CV in my past, really like the brand. Since "Brand Engineering" is so possible with these vans, I figure why not go for it! I have the markings for the rear doors coming, just need to find a few more "JUMPER" badges for the front doors.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts