Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just bought my ProMaster about a month ago to travel with and convert myself. I am looking forward to checking out the other van builds and figure out the quirks to the van on the forum. So far I have got a steering wheel cover (haha) and added some insulation to keep warm. I am about to add a rear seat.

Once I add a few more things I am a taking a few trips around the south and midwest in the spring. I hoping to get to do a cross-country trip by the end of the year to California. I have been dreaming of having a van and traveling for years. It's really a different direction for me, but no time like the present to start.

I am happy to meet you all!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just bought my ProMaster about a month ago to travel with and convert myself. I am looking forward to checking out the other van builds and figure out the quirks to the van on the forum. So far I have got a steering wheel cover (haha) and added some insulation to keep warm. I am about to add a rear seat.

Once I add a few more things I am a taking a few trips around the south and midwest in the spring. I hoping to get to do a cross-country trip by the end of the year to California. I have been dreaming of having a van and traveling for years. It's really a different direction for me, but no time like the present to start.

I am happy to meet you all!
Ya probably need to make reservations for chaco ( Gallo campground) early for memorial day

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hey where is the Gallo Campground? I may add it to one of my stops.
North west of Albuquerque.....need to call national park service for reservations in chaco culture NHP....campground is Gallo.....may 31 June 1.....leave June 2.......canyon De chelly national monument is due west of it but have to do different reservations......enjoy

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts