1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Read Only
309 Posts
I thought the same thing too RnR. In the one concept pic, the dash is of the Sprinter. I love the interior. My wife and I love modern contemporary. My next bus will be more like that. I think for us, the van is tight for long term getaways. Gotta love the concept pics with the skyline out the windows shot from the 43rd floor of some building! Ok, once that front end comes along, I am swapping mine ;)

Thanks for the post KoV!

·
Registered
2017 136” HR
165 Posts
Here is the link to their website’s build gallery if anybody is interested. They advertise their vans with “extra insulation” which I don’t see. I did notice that the Europans are all obsessed with Armaflex for their insulation, a thin close cell foam.

Reactions: RnR

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
I see that the big black metal brace that is in the middle of the cab area just above the driver's head is missing in their build; the brace that goes front to back. I wonder if they removed it or if it's not there in Ducatos (i.e., it's only in N. American PMs).

Maybe it's there to support the shelf that is above our heads. In my van, I've removed the shelf and I don't miss its storage area.

But I have banged my head against it and so I would want it gone if it's solely to support the now-removed shelf and does not contribute to the structural integrity of the PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts