Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,593 Posts
I understand they also have diesels, to bad we won't see 4x4s or diesels :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Love the Chuck Norris commercial!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I understand they also have diesels, to bad we won't see 4x4s or diesels :)
I think they only have diesels. I didn't see a gasoline engine listed. They have a 177hp 2.3 litre turbo diesel, with 300lb-ft of torque, a six speed manual, and now all wheel drive is soon to be an option. You can get a Webasto as a factory option as well.

Shut up and take my money already!

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Phil,
I hope you are wrong about the Diesel. That 2.3 in Europe gets 30 mpg+ (yes I know how to do the math conversion!) and I met a Belgian couple who had one in a conversion here that were getting 32mpg in the USA traveling. That van had a 6 speed and clutch. We might hope for the same engine with the AMT. Personally I really like the 3.0 and AMT and since it is a more robust engine with a timing chain instead of a belt it serves us well here. I think we might not see it in the future because of our distain for diesels and it’s older design’s difficulty in meeting EPA requirements. The legacy of VW and Sprinters will not be soon forgotten, sadly.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,593 Posts
I guess my humor does not come across very well, I even put a smiley face to indicate humor.

Nice Maxi

Here's a maxi build out.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
:laugh: I did get it but I am the diesel evangelist here and I have a job to do.0:) Seriously I do wish we would get them both.:crying:

Bad link ^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts