Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you have these open while driving?
Wow, been a while since i logged in, sorry. They make a bit of racket when open and driving, it is mostly the screen buffeting in the wind though. I close them when driving.

Do you have wall panels attached to the interior side of your sliding door? If so, how thick did you go? I'm really starting to like the look of the awning windows, but don't want clearance issues.
I do have a panel on the inside of the slider and it is close but doesn't make contact when open. The panel is 1/8" ply with fabric covering, no foam under fabric.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Interested in awning window aft of passenger slider on 136WB high roof. Forum consensus and @ShaunB #8 dimensions indicate non-interference of AW1033 CR Laurence with slider opening: 1) lip of the fully extended awning window glass 2.5" to exterior van surface; and, 2) distance of inner surface of opened van door to outer surface of van 3”.

Can’t reconcile this with @Vantastic #1 AW1033 CR Laurence crank out of about 4”?

Also, interested in crank-out distance (or angle) of Arctic Tern 300mm x 700mm if anyone has experience here.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts