Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be getting a 2016 diesel Travato next week!! It left Forest City today under the loving care of a highly trained Winnebago driver(Sarcasm is tough to convey in print). I will keep everyone posted on how it does.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Do not forget to drive to a scale and weight it.
I weighted my strait from dealer lot =3500 pounds.
When after I finish construction, will scale it again =???

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Welcome, you will find much to help you here and we will benefit from your experience. Best luck with crazy Joey the driver, is it true his nickname is "first scratch?" Sorry I couldn't resist!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Walkman,

Congratulations on your new RV. You will really enjoy it.
In case you don't know, there is an excellent website/forum for the B style RV. Quite a few people there with the Travato. Here is the link:

http://www.classbforum.com/forums/

Another great site is Windcrasher's Travels. He has a Travato and has some great ideas.

http://www.wincrasher.blogspot.com/

Safe Travels.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Best luck with crazy Joey the driver, is it true his nickname is "first scratch?" Sorry I couldn't resist!
Aren't you thinking about "One eye" Joey? He and his driving partner "Narcoleptic Pete" do a lot of deliveries for Winnebago...

>:D

We're just messing with you Walkman. Enjoy your new Travato!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I should be getting a 2016 diesel Travato next week!! It left Forest City today under the loving care of a highly trained Winnebago driver(Sarcasm is tough to convey in print). I will keep everyone posted on how it does.

G or K model walkman?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had many diesels, going back to a 505 Puegot in 1975. I currently have a Jeep Liberty with a 2.8 liter Italian diesel that runs good, although it can smoke if prompted. Hopefully the Travato will be bug free worth the extra dollars.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just ordered a similar rig. The preliminary timetable for delivery is late Jan to early Feb. I look forward to hearing about yours and seeing pictures. :)

Also... thanks to the other posters for the resources.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts