Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Adrian, I am with Splash Carpentry and I have created the van protection in the video for one of our vans. I am planning to create a prototype for every type of van sold in the U.S. . It takes a huge amount of time to measure everything. In order to save this time, I will use a very sofisticated laser system to scan the interiors of the vans. Instead of spending a week for a van, it will be 20 minutes.
If there is anybody in Chicagoland area ( I am located in Linconwood) interested to let me scan their van for this purpose, I would really appreciate it.
I will try the dealers too but it's hard to convince a Dodge Ram dealer to help you when you park a Sprinter in front of his office.

http://bit.ly/Splashvideo

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,254 Posts
or take a friend to the dealer and test drive one, tell them your looking to replace the Sprinter, the reason for the friend is so the salesman doesn't go with you.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hello,
My name is Adrian, I am with Splash Carpentry and I have created the van protection in the video for one of our vans. I am planning to create a prototype for every type of van sold in the U.S. . It takes a huge amount of time to measure everything. In order to save this time, I will use a very sofisticated laser system to scan the interiors of the vans. Instead of spending a week for a van, it will be 20 minutes.
If there is anybody in Chicagoland area ( I am located in Linconwood) interested to let me scan their van for this purpose, I would really appreciate it.
I will try the dealers too but it's hard to convince a Dodge Ram dealer to help you when you park a Sprinter in front of his office.

http://bit.ly/Splashvideo
I checked out your YouTube videos and they have peaked my interest. If you develop a kit for a ProMaster 2500 High Roof I would be very interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts