Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While looking for a 2500 159" high top at the right price. Right now the gap between new versus used has me thinking about pulling the trigger on a new one. But of course have to factor in all the expenditures on a build which could really jack up the overall cost.

Already enjoyed reading many threads here and have taken note of recommendations and some really cool builds.

One thing I saw ELSEWHERE but maybe it has been referenced on this forum is a bed in back that is framed in aluminum and with ikea bed slats...this thing stows in the roof and runs on chain drive. Anyone else do similar? Seems to be a great way to save space and effort.

Anyway, looking forward to getting my van and interacting further as I go through this process.

·
Super Moderator
10,542 Posts
Welcome, the bed lift has been tossed around here and other places. Keep in mind that no matter what you think at the end of the day you will want to just get in the bed not configure it and make it up each time. It sound great but in real life can be a big PITA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts