Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from the Midwest!

We are in process of taking delivery of a 2017 PM to convert it to a camper van. First list of projects are:

- roof fan
- solar/battery/inverter setup
- insulate
- cooler/refrigerator
- seating/bed
- sliding door step
- rear ladder
- 110 volt into van from camp site
- sliding door screen door
- porta potty
- cover for whole van (we can't garage it)
- sink with pump water
- induction cooktop
- awning

So... if you have favorites/pointers that you can give on any of that we would appreciate that.

My background is in electrical engineering, but with mostly IT experience, so if I can help with something will be glad to.
:)

·
Super Moderator
10,163 Posts
Welcome, you will find a wealth of knowledge here and, hopefully, be able to take what you need away to suit you. Remember, there is no "best" way and everyone has their own pet ways of doing things. Keep in mind what the "best" way for YOU is not always what someone else believes to be the best way and you will be very success?

·
Super Moderator
10,163 Posts
There is a lot of good info on the Sprinter site (once you get past all the politics, religion and social misfits). You will find the same info here from good people that are into Promasters with far less drama and BS and no ulterior motives.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Wait my real (hidden) motives have not been discovered? Oh [email protected] now I have drawn attention........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts