Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. i have a 2018 promaster with a 136" wheel base and a high roof that i have converted into a basecamp of sorts for my art/blogging business. recently i was cruising through the narrow streets of brooklyn and ended up clipping something with my passenger side mirror. the whole thing closed and the main piece of mirror fell out. i pulled over to take a look and the round connector piece adhered to the back of the glass is intact so i clipped it back in. the mirror itself is cracked so i was hoping to get some advice on how to repair this issue as cheaply as possible. i am grateful for any all all support! thank you!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i appreciate your respsonse thank you!! i was thinking that would be my best option, i am worried about the actual process of replacement though, i am not sure what i will need to remove the broken piece and to install the new one permanently. do you have experience doing this? perhaps you could share some pointers with me?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I’ve done it - super easy. The mirror just clips in place in the center. Just need to plug in the tiny leads for the heat if you have them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts