Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Play bench seat for my kids have single seat in mint condition or just looking to buy i live in grass Valley California

·
Super Moderator
7,146 Posts
Certainly you can find someone to swap with close by you for nothing! This is a very popular mod because most people with benches can’t wait to get rid of them (sorta like bulkheads) and thus your single seat is far more desirable than a bench. Most people are only to happy to make the switch plus exchange all the necessary sensors, etc. do you have any idea what you’re getting into? Have you ever sat on the bench seat - people constantly complabout how uncomfortable they are.

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
Yea Sacramento is on his way. NOT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well thank you for your response I’m glad you have enough time to chime in. Given the fact I have shared my location on previous coversations on this subject I can only imagine Vanlifer meant Pittsburgh ca which would infact lead him right past Sacramento.

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
Who new? I do have time to waste, making a fool of myself. I am good at it too.

·
Super Moderator
7,146 Posts
Well thank you for your response I’m glad you have enough time to chime in. Given the fact I have shared my location on previous coversations on this subject I can only imagine Vanlifer meant Pittsburgh ca which would infact lead him right past Sacramento.
When you have supported the forum as much and as long as RD and many other long term members have then we may overlook your snarkieness until then ... 26 days doesn’t give you much privilege around here!

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
Correcting my geography is appreciated and I was ignoring that but felt stung by the way it was done. In my defenceI am doing all I can to remember everyone, where thay are, their build and their life story. It is just easier and more humane to let it pass. I will try to forget that Chris89 can be that way. We will give him time and hope for the best. Thanks KOV for keeping this stuff off the forum no matter who it is aimed at.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts