Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Looks nicer than my house. Where did you get that folding side table? Im using one from harbor freight but not as swanky as yours...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Very nice interior. I think to color match you would need to paint with something like Krylon.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I will use some "J" panel trim in satin anodize (matches the 80/20 roof rack) http://www.prohmi.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=A604-8 .Attached with 3m . Will carefully put a slight curve in it over the pass door .
Luckily I live close enough either i can pick up (on the way back camping on Mt Diablo) or they will deliver on their north bay run .
They supply glass shops , etc .

·
Registered
894 Posts
How was the camping on M Diablo? We've ridden the bikes up many times, but never camped. It always felt a little odd to think about camping 30 minutes from home.

·
Registered
710 Posts
The view west is magnificent at sunset , sunrise from the peak is also . On a clear day one can see 2/3 of California . 1/2 hour from home , you can't hear a peep from the billion people down below . Can be warmer up top than down below . Winter months aren't to busy at the campground .
Juniper Campground .

·
Premium Member
2018 Promaster, 1500, 136 WB, Ducka You Head Lowla Bridgeada Roof
38 Posts
One of the most stunning conversions I've ever seen, and I've seen just about every one on YouTube! Really, just beautiful. I LOVE the wood beams. It's an extra detail that clearly makes the van your very own. We have a 136" wb also, but our roof isn't high, otherwise we would do beams too! Awesome job! Meg

·
Premium Member
2018 - 136" HR
168 Posts
Same. Really like the wavy texture...

And the floor. And the backsplash. And sink. And the counter tops. And the layout.
More pictures would be completely okay with me.

I’d probably bump my noggin on those beams though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks very nice. I like how the metal backsplash matches the appliance. What's your sleeping arrangement going to be like, widthwise or lengthwise?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts