Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the best pictures of the inside of a 159 high roof extended. There is so much foam I feel like Micheal Angelo trying to carve out the inside of a statue.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Inside view of the foam monster. It was going to be a crayfish hauler. Financing fell through and the dealer got it back.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the picture. It is very helpful. What are those black pentagon patches along the floor and could you fish wire all the way through to the back in there? Hopefully there is no foam in there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You can use them to route wire hoses cable, anything. There are deep and easy to access assuming you don't have 2.5 inches of foam :)

I run my fuel line for my diesel stove through that channel.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here is the best one I could find before I put the flooring in.
Instead of ply-wood straps in channels I put foam-straps and then covered with 1/2" birch play-wood. Everything attached with a liqeed-nails.
Surly as additional attachement use cargo-straps "D" bolts for a screw in 1/2" ply-wood panels

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
You don't need all that foam (unless you a planning an ice delivery business on the side). GaryBIS (PM him) is a poster here and developed an insulation calculator. I ended up with 1" of polyisocyanurate as enough using it. I'd get a foam cutter and go back to the ribs and then shave everything flush with them. Spraying that in is expensive so it should be a good thing!
Post your solution, Please.

Reactions: bmeana

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Reactions: bmeana
1 - 10 of 10 Posts