Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is now my Couchsurfing pad.

When I signed up for Couchsurfing, I never imagined anyone would want to stay in our out-of-the way nothing of a place, but we've had a continuous stream of requests. Since I've been working/traveling in the van, I've had to refuse most of them. Yesterday, I got a request from a young lady and figured I'd give the van a try. She loved it so much she over-slept this morning. So I changed my Couchsurfing profile so that the van is the only offering. Driveway is very private, quiet and shaded spring to fall. If it's too hot without AC, we probably won't be here anyway.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No money changes hands. I simply let her sleep there. Think of it as kinda like trail angels. We had a pleasant evening exchanging travel stories. My only inconvenience was washing the sheets. We've had a couple of guys on cross-country bike trips.

The organization is world-wide, so we can stay with locals in other countries, though we haven't yet. Both provider and traveler review each other, so there's incentive to play nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts