Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

February 2016 we decided to buy a Promaster equivalent van (Citroen Relay L3H2) and spent 13 months converting it in to a Motorhome/RV. We both decided having more time to do things we wanted to do and not be working flat out so we both changed jobs for less stressful work and now work part time, we finished the van and had a 2 month trip through France, Spain, Portugal and Italy visiting wonderful places and dancing Argentine Tango which is our other passion.
This is a short tour video of our van while we was on our trip to show others people interested in doing a self build and hopefully encourage them to go for it :)

Let me know what you guys think, hope you like it. Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Weird, I just came across your videos on Youtube last night and then see you on here this morning. Love the build! Very similar to what we want to do. How wide across is your couch?

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
Hi, we live on a small island in between Ireland and England called the Isle of Man and its famous for the Isle of Man TT road racing
Truely a place of Legends.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,282 Posts
They also produced the "Manx Missile"

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Very nice job on the conversion! Just curious, how do you manage your table configuration with the seats facing each other? Our factory swivel seats would not give us enough knee room to be comfortable in that configuration. However, we also won't have the alternate seating (sofa) that you do.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our seat swivels are not offset so they don't close in as you rotate them and we slide them as far back as possible on the runners to give more room, this is just for eating we wouldn't lounge with the table up, we pack it away and stretch out or my wife lays on the bed and and i put my feet up on the other seat :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
I too can be caught in exactly that pose. The passenger seat is perfect for putting your feet up and reading, having some coffee or even a nap. We do use our swivels to eat at and to relax. Having them makes the van feel much bigger as we have the shorter high top version.
>:D I suppose you know the picture is reversed as the steering wheel is on the wrong (right?) side! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts