Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was wrecked in front end and someone said mabe heater hoses got reversed, but I can not see which way they should go. Someone else said on utube that the door for recirculating inside air might not close. When I push the recirculate button, the light blinks but does not stay on. can anyone help me? Thanks

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
@leoncuster
Ok, with the engine at operating temperature, blower on and you turn the temperature knob only cold air blows. That tells me the blend door is not moving, so it's either the actuator or the blend door.
Here's a pic the hose to heater core,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was wrecked in front end and someone said mabe heater hoses got reversed, but I can not see which way they should go. Someone else said on utube that the door for recirculating inside air might not close. When I push the recirculate button, the light blinks but does not stay on. can anyone help me? Thanks
@leoncuster
Ok, with the engine at operating temperature, blower on and you turn the temperature knob only cold air blows. That tells me the blend door is not moving, so it's either the actuator or the blend door.
Here's a pic the hose to heater core,
View attachment 60346

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for helping Phil. I am zero skilled. Your picture is exactly like my hoses from under the hood. The picture shows me my hoses are not reversed. How do I check the blend door? Thanks phil!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts