Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a couple of horizontal phone cases and one vertical one. They all have belt clips that I used to clip onto the lip of the overhead storage bin. I also bought a carpenters waist apron, rolled it down (like you would a sock) and clipped it to the same plastic overhead storage bin. Had to remove some of the stitching in the center seam. Also cut the strings off of it. Now I have plenty of pockets overhead for stuff! Next I bought a couple of tools bags and made saddle bags out of them and draped them over the center console (or lack of a center console). It fits just in front of the front cup holder and it doesn't get in the way of my legs or feet. To get them to fit together I cut a slit in one of the tongues/flaps then pulled the flap of the other one through the slit and used a heavy duty stapler to hold them together. Room for all kinds of stuff now!

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
jec....nice and handy.....figure out how to get more leg room.....especially for the left foot.....after about 5 hours it's cramp.....the opening above the glove box is really handy and not found on any other vehicles I have owned.....tks for sharing

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great idea! I'm huntin' down that 'manhunter' now. There's nothing but a small catch bin in that spot that I'm using for change (I just bought this City last month and still just movin' in. I like this and am lookin' for drink bouys to hang on the side vents. The console drink slots are good for large soda/water cups, but I'm finding that coffee needs to be up more. I put a 'go-faster' side window drink holder from Wallyworld, but it has no class...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts