Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After installing my first window in the rear passenger quarter panel last weekend, I took a road trip to pick up some surplus restaurant equipment I 'won' in an auction. During the trip I heard an annoying rattle I couldn't track down. I was on a tight schedule, so just lived with it. Well today I got around to tracking it down and at first I thought the window was loose, but it turned out to be the screen rattling.

The good news is that the screen slides side-to-side which is something I didn't know. This bodes well for my plans for putting in an awning overlay later on, as I was worried how I'd get to a prop or 'operator' to hold the awning up.

The bad news is the darn thing is rattling! :crying: Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a fix? I searched the forum and couldn't find anything. I haven't spent much time looking at it, so there might be an obvious fix that hasn't occurred to me.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,544 Posts
I get those occasionally. They never seem to last long. First time it happened, I slipped some thin black foam in, which stopped the rattle--or so I thought. I soon found the foam on the floor and the rattle was gone by itself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts